Helloo! I'm Tamika. Or Mika. Like the singer, but not really. I don't think my voice goes nearly as high as his does..
I've started this blog with Wahab and Brendan about one of the only things that I love, and will always love, music :)
This is an intro, so maybe i'll introduce what I like listening to, and then later on post about why it means so much to me
The thing I love is that there is a genre, artist, band or even project in music for every single mood you're in. At the moment my music plays revolve around Angels & Airwaves, Blink-182, The Devin Townsend Project, Skrillex, Bring Me The Horizon and Escape The Fate.
Diverse, huh?
Like I said, that's what I love about it. It varies for a lot of people, but I think when i'm searching for new artists, the thing that gets me first is the vocals. If you don't get an instant connection with the vocalist, you're going to find it hard to really feel what the band is trying to show you. And I do mean feel, not just listen, or see film clips. The beautiful thing about this is that music can be a part of you, and no one really understands what it means to you,
but that's okay.
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment